Hometown/Current City: Grand Island, Nebraska / Billings, Montana
College: B.S. University of Wyoming / M.S. Baylor University
Steve brings to the Elation team many years of executive leadership experience across a broad range of civilian and military healthcare settings in the U.S. and overseas. He has a passion for partnering with leaders to accelerate the results they want for themselves and their organizations.
- Credentialed as an Associate Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation
- Certified in brain-based coaching methodology through the NeuroLeadership Institute
- 2 years of graduate studies in the Neuroscience of Leadership
- Active and regular practice of meditation and mindfulness
- Graduate of U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
- Certified in Lean Healthcare Advanced Training Program
- Board Certified Fellow in American College of Healthcare Executives
When Steve isn’t coaching or devouring the most current neuroscience literature, he revels in spending quality family time with his wife of 40 years, three adult daughters and five grandchildren. Steve’s passions are fitness, travel, master gardening, and hiking and exploring in the Beartooth mountains of Montana.