"Our healthcare system takes some of the world's most resilient people and burns them out."
Elation offers a scalable model for dealing with burnout with services that span from private, confidential, individual coaching to organization-wide engagements.
IF YOU'RE STRUGGLING, WE CAN HELP.
Elation's Master Your Mindset Methodology® provides participants with a deep understanding of how thinking drives effectiveness and reveals how we can change our thoughts to better achieve the outcomes we seek. Agile thinkers become more effective leaders.
Master Your Mindset© coaching is individualized to address specific issues and circumstances. With an outstanding success rate, we have an impressive track record of improving wellbeing in our participants.
50% of physicians experience clinically diagnoseable signs of burnout.
48% of nurses experience clinically diagnoseable signs of burnout.
In a survey of 5000 physicians, only 10% would recommend healthcare as a profession.*
With a 100% success rate, Elation has an impressive track record for improving wellbeing in our participants
OUR TEAM OF EXPERIENCED EXECUTIVE COACHES WITH EXPERTISE HELPING PHYSICIANS AND CLINICIANS CAN ASSIST YOU IN LEARNING TO:
- Relate your current thinking to the outcomes you get today
- Selectively suspend your brain’s desire to run on auto-pilot
- Use mindfulness to sharpen your clarity
- Adjust your world view to make it easier to achieve your goals
- Improve personal responsibility to reduce stress
- Apply research regarding the social brain to improve relationships
- Regulate emotions to make better choices
- Change your ‘inner dialogue’ to transform your thinking
FEATURED COACH: AMBER USSIN-DAVEY
Amber Ussin-Davey is an executive coach and a licensed therapist with over 20 years experience in human development, trauma recovery, and resiliency building. She focuses on using applied neuroscience, whole person wellness and mindfulness practices to help clients assert their voice and actualize their strengths.
Amber’s coaching style can be described as calming and reflective. Her unique combination of expertise as a therapist and as an executive coach allow her to masterfully explore growth and coaching opportunities for her clients.
She has effectively supported clients dealing with trauma, chronic health and relationship issues as well as depression and anxiety.
- College of Executive Coaching Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach
- EMDR Therapy Trained Practitioner
- Practitioner of Cognitive/Behavioral and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Creating Resilience: The Leadership Mindset
Neuroscience and mindset research are helping us understand the leadership practices and behaviors that drive the outcomes we seek AND avoid those that undermine the results we desire...
It's Elation Inc.
P. O. Box 3294
Billings, MT 59103
P. O. Box 1567
Cody, WY 82414
Curious about our offerings?
Please reach out so we can discuss your unique needs and help you begin working toward solutions.