Meet Carlos Arce
Chief Learning and Engagement Officer
Carlos has been highly successful as a keynote speaker, workshop presenter, and consultant. He works directly with many of the clients and organizations hired by Elation.
He is a coach and teacher whose purpose is to inspire people to be better. He continually helps leaders and companies achieve outstanding business results while improving organizational culture and employee engagement.
- Carlos has 20+ years of experience improving workforce and leadership performance.
- He creatively combines and leverages his expertise in Lean/Six Sigma, Service Excellence and Workforce Development with Brain and Mindset research to achieve extraordinary results for his clients.
- He served as the former Chief Learning Officer of nationally recognized healthcare organization in areas of service, leadership, and quality.
- He has delivered over 100 presentations and keynote addresses regarding leadership effectiveness and organizational performance.
- He is an experienced practitioner of innovative methods such as: Positive Deviance, Open Space Technology, Improvisational Theater, and Liberating Structures.
- He is a senior-level learning strategist who has designed and transformed employee recruitment and hiring processes, on-boarding, orientation, and leadership and staff development programs.
- He is a former NCAA Head Soccer Coach
- Current City: Billings, Montana
- College: MTBS from Santa Clara University in Political Science and Government/ Master of Education from University of California, Los Angeles
It's Elation Inc.
Want to learn more?
Please reach out so we can discuss your unique needs and help you begin working toward solutions.