Meet Betsy Spomer
Physician, Mentor/ Adjunct Clinical Executive & Life Coach
Betsy is an Executive Coach and Family Physician with over 15 years of clinical practice.
After many years as a busy physician, wife and mother, Betsy has first hand experience in the struggle to maintain a balanced life as a healthcare provider. She understands the impact of trying to “do it all” and how that influences one’s health, mood, and overall effectiveness at work and at home. She now uses those insights to guide her coaching work with others.
Betsy excels at working with physicians and other healthcare professionals as they navigate the uncertain terrain of today’s healthcare arena. She is passionate about the role that coaching plays in setting healthcare professionals up to thrive.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach of the Coaches Training Institute
- Neurozone FourCore Certified Coach
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Current City: Powell, Wyoming
- College: Faculty at University of Washington School of Medicine
It's Elation Inc.
Want to learn more?
Please reach out so we can discuss your unique needs and help you begin working toward solutions.