Meet Amber Ussin-Davey
Executive Coach & Practice Therapist
Amber Ussin-Davey is an executive coach and a licensed therapist with over 20 years experience in human development, trauma recovery, and resiliency building.
She focuses on using applied neuroscience, whole person wellness and mindfulness practices to help clients assert their voice and actualize their strengths.
Amber’s coaching style can be described as calming and reflective. Her unique combination of expertise as a therapist and as an executive coach allow her to masterfully explore growth and coaching opportunities for her clients.
She has effectively supported clients dealing with trauma, chronic health and relationship issues as well as depression and anxiety.
- Executive Coach at Amber Ussin-Davey, MA, ACEPC | Private
- Practice Therapist at Amber Ussin-Davey, LCPC
- College of Executive Coaching Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach
- EMDR Therapy Trained Practitioner
- Practitioner of Cognitive/ Behavioral and Dialectical Behavrioral Therapy
- Current City: Billings, Montana
- College: Pepperdine University
It's Elation Inc.
Want to learn more?
Please reach out so we can discuss your unique needs and help you begin working toward solutions.