Hometown/Current City: Princeton, NJ / Cody, WY
College: AB from Boston College in Psychology/ Master of Business Administration from Boston College
Chris has been interested in what drives improved human performance since his days in college. A curiosity about developmental psychology expanded into a love for organizational development and the design of technologies that improve organizational performance. He was inspired to start Elation after a career in the tech industry. His passion for helping people through the use of innovative technologies transitioned into a calling to help people flourish by applying what we know from neurobiology and mindset research. Seeing the transformative benefits of this approach has only fueled his enthusiasm, and helped attract an extraordinary team of people who share in the mission.
- Chris participated in building one of the first intranets in the (then) world based on the newly released web protocols.
- With his wife, Michaele, he started one of the first internet service providers in Montana and grew it into the region’s largest competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC).
- He helped to launch two successful, tribally-owned, internet service providers.
- He is deeply involved in regional economic development as board chair for numerous education and civic groups.
- He chaired fundraising efforts to successfully bring in $500,000 to honor a commitment Montana made to create a monument for Luther Sage “Yellowstone” Kelly.
Chris lives in Cody, WY, with his wife and mother-in-law, and enjoys time with his three children and five grandchildren. Chris rarely stops thinking about how to help people improve their mindset. But, fly fishing, woodworking and horseback rides all help keep him grounded.